The Road Less Travelled

Friday, January 20, 2006

Hmmm

Hmmm…
Came in early today as I had a 9.30 meeting and had to submit some reports before then.
Its gonna be a long day, and looking outside it looks beautiful masha allah.

The blue sky is blue like blue bubblegum …

BUT I’m sure that the weather looks deceiving and that it is actually butt numbingly cold outside!


Mother called back home yesterday and she asked to speak to Sumaiya, there was silence on the phone for a couple of minutes and mother asked why they didn’t give it to Sumaiya. They said they had but she would only listen and didn’t speak on the phone. SB and I think that she is in a mood with us for deserting her. And before you ask, yes she does go into her ‘I’m not speaking to you’ moods. Usually if I go out after shutting the front door on her whilst shes crying cos she wants to go out with me, when I return home she gives me the silent treatment. And to think shes not even 2 years old yet. Shes going to be a force to be reckoned with when she reaches her teens! Her poor mother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home