The Road Less Travelled

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Mom, The bengys are 'ere!

So, they’re back. Sumaiya recognised me straight away! I was so surprised. I didn’t expect her to remember us so vividly. But Alhamdulillah she did and she took to me straight away. At first she looked at me and gave me a shy smile, I then did ‘Round and Round the Kaaba’ and ‘Itsy Bitsy Spider’ and that was it; she broke into a big smile. But I don’t think she’s quite forgiven her dadi for abandoning her yet because she will just stare at her dadi but won’t go to her. Although I cant imagine that lasting very long! Mujahid has some recognition I think, because when I do the ‘Round and Round the Kaaba’ on him before I even tickle him he starts giggling. But he bought back a cold with him so he’s a bit cranky at the moment.
Apart from that they are all incredibly tanned and Babs has lost a lot of weight, her face actually looks gaunt.
Oh and Sumaiya returned with such a dodgy, chipped bowl, haircut! But Alhamdulillah she can now converse pretty well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home