The Road Less Travelled

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Wedding

I know I haven’t blogged in a while, but apart from the impending nuptials nowt else has been happening and I don’t think I want to blog about the wedding. I did think about having a completely separate blog just for the wedding and everyone else has suggested that as well but I’ve decided against it.
Well quick update – venue has been booked for the 6th August 2006.
It’s done.
In other news, KU and his missus finally had their marriage registered yesterday finally after two years of living out of wedlock it would seem! With a bun in the oven I can only imagine what the registrar must have been thinking! I have to admit I couldn’t help but giggle when they were reading out their vows! I mean come on…this is KU and babs we are talking about! Babs told me to have mine done sooner after the wedding rather than later so that when I say my vows I would actually mean them! Lol. Typical!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home