The Road Less Travelled

Friday, April 07, 2006

Undercover Blonde...

Went shopping after having lunch with JM today, Baby shopping that is. Babs seems to have come backs sans most of the kids clothes. This morning Mujahid was wearing a long sleeved white with pink piping body suit from Gap. It was Sumaiyas!
So babs asked me to buy some clothes for him today. Now if you have been bodysuit or sleepsuit shopping for kids you will appreciate how difficult it is to find the right size, it’s akin to trying to find a clean pair of socks on a Friday morning! They had the cute OshKosh range in Boots, so I thought I would get a pair of dungarees for Mujahid and Daniaal. And then I thought I’d might aswell buy the dungarees dresses for Haania and Sumaiay as well. No I did something really stupid, for some weird reason I bought 12months for Daniaal and Sumaiya. I have no idea why I temporarily thought they were 12 months old?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home