The Road Less Travelled

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Rubiks Cube



I tried solving the rubiks cube the other day and was unable to. I could only do one side at a time. I’m sure as a child I could do at least 3 sides (all six if I was inventive ;-)). Once I had done one side I was unwilling to mix it up enough to get another side done. I couldn’t think logical enough to complete all 6 sides. Yet as a child I could think logically enough to complete at least 3 sides yet now at the grand old age of __ I can’t? What does that say about how our minds and brains develop from being a child?
Ok I think I’m gonna go surf and try to find out how to solve it. I think mothers taken to trying to solve it these days. Every time I see her she’s got it in her hands turning and twisting it this n that way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home