The Road Less Travelled

Thursday, January 26, 2006

My bracelet broke the other day. L. I’m not sure how exactly, can only think it snagged on the sleeves of my jumper and twisted on itself. Not sure if you can see it or not on the picture but there’s another twist in the bracelet where it’s slightly broken but has yet to fully snap off. I’m not sure how much it would cost to mend hope its not a lot because I am officially broke at the moment what with the new kitchen and Student loan pay-off (which I have yet to do but insha allah will asap).
So if anyone wants to contribute to the broken bracelet fund then please, feel free.

1 Comments:

  • Just need to add that K.A has already offered to buy me a new bracelet. How incredibly sweet.

    By Blogger Traveller, at 11:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home