The Road Less Travelled

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Weekend

I haven’t yet blogged about the weekend and having had HBs’ SILs over. It was good, was actually nice to have a house full of people and even though the house was in an absolute tip (sorry Pops) it was good fun. Hope you enjoyed yourself girls! Although the downside is someone gave me a cough and a slight cold but Alhamdulillah nowt too bad. And since I’m giving the downsides – I have now bought the same bag twice! Why twice you may ask? Well first time Taybahs’ mother liked it so she took that one and I said I will buy another. Second one I last saw on HB’s shoulder as she left on Sunday evening! Knowing my perchance for hating shopping especially on a weekend, whether or not I go for a third attempt remains to be seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home