The Road Less Travelled

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Go Gadget go.....

In other news, I received my MP3 Player and Digi-Camcorder yesterday. Really wanted it whilst the kids were here but can’t be helped. Anyway thought I would play about with it for a few days and see how well it fares. If I don’t like it then I will exchange for a camera. It’s just deciding whether or not I was a good quality camera OR a mediocre camera AND camcorder.
I cannot believe how attached Sumaiya is to me. She was pretty attached to me before they went BD but because she preferred her Dadi it wasn’t so bad. But since she’s been back she doesn’t go to her dadi (I don’t think she’s quite forgiven her) so has attached herself to me. Last night I was in the bathroom whilst Sumaiya was banging on the door and crying telling me to come out! Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home